- When choosing a college and a subject, follow these rules. You may not search for
"ALL" colleges and "ALL" subjects simultaneously. When using the
"ALL" subject option, you must select a college. An "ALL" college
search can be performed with individual subjects.
- A maximum of ten subjects can be searched simultaneously. The selection of more than one
subject is executed by using the CTRL key.
- The Title field can be used with a partial class title. For example, an entry of
Accounting will return Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, etc.
- If only a start time is entered, you will retrieve all courses that start at that time
or later. If only an end time is entered, you will retrieve all courses that end at that
time or earlier.
- Searching by days will narrow your search results. For example, choosing Monday in your
search will retrieve any class that meets on Monday only and any combination including
Monday. A search using Monday and Wednesday will retrieve classes meeting on both days or
any combination including Monday and Wednesday. Classes held on Monday only would not be